* Calorie for Calorie it’s one of THE top foods to have in your diet as it’s low in calories and high in NUTRIENTS.
* It contains up to 13 different antioxidants and anti- cancer flavonoids!
* Can help to detoxify excess estrogen
* Can help to protect the liver from herbicides and pesticides
* KILLER bone builder, it contains 200% of your RDA of VITAMIN K – this helps the bones absorb calcium.
* It also contains a large amount of Iron Calcium, Magnesium and manganese.
* High in Vitamin C, which helps with immunity and blood pressure, amongst other health issues.
* High in Vitamin A, which stops cholesterol being oxidized and helps to fight infection
There are actually more benefits to adding spinach to your diet but these are the main reasons why it is one of the most prominent ingredients in the new Lean Greens blend.